Quality with a Personal Touch
GT Outdoors… we are northwest natives sharing years of experience mentoring others in pursuit of their outdoor dreams. If you’re looking for a private, safe, affordable “quality experience” learning “hands on,” then we’re the relaxed outdoor professional experience for you!
Troy Neimann is an avid angler, speaker, promoter, guide, elk caller and outdoor enthusiast who currently resides in Portland, Oregon. Married over twenty years with three incredible children, Neimann has built a career advising industries on tactical strategies while pursuing passions in the outdoors. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Troy is an accomplished big game hunter, fisherman and guide who pursues an infectious passion to help mentor others.
Troy is a true adventurist by nature, he and author Gary Lewis “co-created” the Public Lands Elk Hunting seminar series along with production of the Northwest Elk Academy instructional DVD. Neimann is also a former battleship sailor having served in the Gulf War.
Throughout the year one can find Troy fishing, calling elk, conducting workshops, testing products, filming, guiding or just enjoying “quality time” with family, friends and clients in the great outdoors.
Experience & Licensing
- Coast Guard OUPV Near Coastal (Six Pack)
- Oregon Guide & Outfitter
- Alaska Charter Captain
- US Navy Aerographer (USS NEW JERSEY BB-62)
- Prior Paramedic Trained (EMT-P)
- Mountain Rescue – Pro Ski Patrol
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Cert.
- 20+ years
30′ Riddle Marine Offshore Pilot House
25′ 5″ Alumaweld Columbia
- Comfort has a new name, “Columbia.” Designed for those rough water applications.
- Lifetime construction – built to a lifetime standard with .190 sidewall and .250 bottom thickness for durability.
- Dry ride – Alumaweld’s exclusive chine design deflects spray and chop away from the boat, keeping you and your passengers dry.
- Ergonomic comfort – every Columbia is designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like: optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper deck height, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility over the bow and dozens of exclusive design features that make every Alumaweld distinctively comfortable and easy-to-own.
- Engineered to fish better – engineered bottom strakes, one piece bottom, generous storage, careful balance to enhance tracking and running performance and full coaming gunnels for mounting downriggers, rod holders and electronics combine to make every Columbia the ultimate professional-grade fishing machine.
- Alumaweld’s exclusive Wide Ride™ bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.
- USCG approved Type 1 PFD life jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit
- GPS, Chart plotter, Sonar & Radar
- VHF with AIS and portable radio
- Life ring buoy with 50ft. rope
- Throw cushions
- USCG survival kit (flares, whistle, air horn, die & strobe)
- Multiple marine batteries
- Portable battery back up
- Auxiliary Mercury 9.9 hp motor
- Garmin TR-1 Autopilot
- SOLAS Pack
Gear & Tackle
- Cousins professional fishing rods
- Diawa Sealine reels with line counters
- Okuma low profile reels with counters
- VIP Outdoors tackle
- Scotty electric downriggers
- YETI coolers with ice packs
- Hot tank with washdown system
- Columbia River anchor system
- Assorted rain gear
- Marine BBQ system
- Fusion wireless sound system