Quality with a Personal Touch
We are northwest natives sharing years of experience mentoring others in pursuit of their outdoor dreams. If you’re looking for a private, safe, affordable “quality experience” learning “hands on,” then we’re the relaxed outdoor professional experience for you!
Troy Neimann is an avid angler, speaker, promoter, guide, elk caller and outdoor enthusiast who currently resides in Portland, Oregon. Married over twenty years with three children. Neimann has built a career advising industries on benefit strategies while pursuing passions in the outdoors. Born and raised in the Pacific Northwest, Troy is an accomplished big game hunter, fisherman and guide who pursues an infectious passion to help mentor others.
Troy is a true adventurist by nature, he and author Gary Lewis “co-created” the Public Lands Elk Hunting seminar series along with production of the Northwest Elk Academy. Neimann is also a former US Navy battleship sailor having served in the Gulf War as an Aerographer and weather forecaster.
Throughout the year one can find Troy fishing, calling elk, conducting workshops, testing products, filming, guiding or just enjoying “quality time” with family, friends and clients in the great outdoors.
Experience & Licensing
- Coast Guard OUPV Near Coastal (Six Pack)
- Oregon Guide & Outfitter
- Alaska Charter Captain
- Structural & Wildland Firefighter
- US Navy Aerographer (USS NEW JERSEY BB-62)
- Paramedic Trained (EMT-P)
- Mountain Rescue – Pro Ski Patrol
- Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Cert.
- 20+ years
27′ “Aquavette” RBS SAFE Boat
- Comfort has a new name, “Aquavette.” Designed for rough water conditions.
- Air chamber construction – built to a lifetime standard with .250 sidewall and .250 bottom thickness for durability and water-tight integrity.
- Safe All-around Floatation Equipped (SAFE)
- Dry ride – unique chine design deflects spray and chop away from the boat, keeping you dry.
- Ergonomic comfort – designed to deliver exceptional comfort using engineered ergonomics like; optimal sidewall height, wide walk-thru areas, proper deck height, ideal sidewall flare, ultra-comfortable seats, enhanced visibility over the bow and dozens of exclusive design features.
- Engineered to fish better – engineered bottom strakes, one piece bottom, generous storage, careful balance to enhance tracking and running performance and full coaming gunnels for mounting downriggers, rod holders and electronics combine to make the ultimate professional-grade fishing machine.
- Unique X-Wing chines and bottom planes quickly, performs flawlessly and is more stable.
- USCG approved Type 1 PFD life jackets
- Fire Extinguishers
- First Aid Kit
- Dual GPS, Chart plotter, Sonar & Radar
- Dual VHF with AIS and portable radio
- Life ring buoy with 50ft. rope
- Throw cushions
- USCG survival kit (flares, whistle, air horn, die & strobe)
- Multiple marine batteries
- Portable battery back up
- Auxiliary motors
- Emergency Positioning Radio Beacon (EPIRB)
- Revere life raft
- Onboard generator
- Compartmentalized air chamber hull
- Dewatering scuppers (fwd & aft)
- Secure Around Flotation Equipped (SAFE)
Gear & Tackle
- Fish Fighter Accessories
- Professional fishing rods
- Okuma low profile reels with counters
- VIP Outdoors tackle
- Outriggers and downriggers
- Coolers with ice packs
- Hot tank with washdown system
- Columbia River anchor system
- Assorted rain gear
- Marine BBQ system
- Wireless sound system